A STORY is a is an edifying telling by a Canticle Farmer of an event that occurred at Canticle Farm that reveals the how things go in the Great Turning. The focus would be inspirational (as in helping one to breathe in peace, hope, joy, determination, soul connection).
A TESTIMONY is a story told by a third person, i.e., someone who is not a member of the Canticle Farm residential community. A testimony is a telling of his or her experience of Canticle Farm.
Written comments, thoughts and narratives that Canticle Farmers have written, related to life here at Canticle Farm.
- The Movement of True Love
- Compassion Tea And Grandma’s Beautiful Hat and Cup Of Compassion Take II
- Courage To Listen and Willingness To Know
- Occupy Ahimsa, Occupy Ripples 😉
- Questions From 10 year-olds
- Gandhi Jayanti in East Oakland
- Fearlessness Last Wednesday: Awakening Love in Others.
Written comments, thoughts and narratives about Canticle Farm that visitors and friends have written.
- Canticle Farm: Dancing on the Horizon: Tom Webb sees Canticle Farm bringing peace to East Oakland “one house at a time.”
- Reflections from Holy Names students who spent a couple of days at Canticle Farm.
- John Dear: Making peace in inner-city Oakland, one block at a time
- Kanchana Weerakoon (Dr. Ariyaratne’s niece): Eco Friendly Volunteers (ECO-V) – Back to San Francisco, Canticle Farm
- Estefania Amador (student Woolman School): The Adventures in the Magical Canticle Farm
- Audrey Yi-An Lin: Living In Service To The Whole
- Nipun Mehta: If You Want To Be a Rebel, Be Kind
- Sarah van Gelder (co-founder YES! Magazine): Nonviolence Is Radical
- Jenny Davis (student Woolman School): Global Issues Trip: The Canticle Farm…A Quirky Utopia
- Richard Whitaker interviewing Adam Campbell at the Canticle Farm: A Taste For Life
- Ricardo Cruz (Oakland Youth): Sitting Next To Grandma
- Afreen Malim: Connecting With Oakland Youth
- Alma Daniela Armenta Rocha (East Oakland Dreamers): Viviendo el Sueño
- Anne Veh and Fumiaki Tosu (Sacred Heart Cathedral Highschool): Generosity, Kindness and Service
- Selena Wikinson (student Woolman School): Meditations on Compassion and Community at the Canticle Farm
- Charlotte Prud’homme (student Woolman School 2013): Learning From The Zapatistas
- Haley Jackson (student Woolman School 2013): What makes you come alive? What breaks your heart? What do wish to become, learn and do?